Friday, February 19, 2010

i know some ppl just cant stand anyone's drama, but for this blog it's where i can somewhat escape reality.

the fact that i am sick doesn't help the matter of getting a phone call from my grandfather telling me that my father is in the hospital again and will be having surgery on monday. i didnt know what to tell the old man, since we are not that close to begin with, and i didnt know how to react. i just pray that he will be fine in the end because i dont know what to do if i lost my best friend.,..,,.i really don't,.,.,.he's all the family i have other than my mother and brother.

i dont know my mother's side, the asian side, because they are still in the philippines and we havent had the money to travel there to finally meet them. my father's side, the caucasians, have no respect for myself, my mother, or my dick headed brother because we are not white.

that is my family and that's all i have.
i pray for his health,
i pray for a successful surgery,
and i pray for a speedy recovery so i can see his damn face come spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment