Tuesday, February 16, 2010

 
hope you guys checked out my youtube site. there is a new video up and it's a contest (^o^)/,,..,go watch it now and enter to win some cool prizes XD. tell everyone you know! ,..,its a month long contest so no need to rush~

i was trying out a new hairstyle. i was inspired by miku after someone showed me a video of his hair lol. but i failed this time.,.,i will work on it later XP,..,its been awhile since i spiked up my hair.,.,and im kinda afraid even though my hair isnt THAT damaged from dying it.

ah i had a snow day today! but i did absolutely nothing.,,.i made that video and felt like shhhhiiiittttt (=_=),,.guuuhhhh i hate having a cold (T_T),..,i hope i feel better by next week!! (T^T)

im really starting to like this color hair on me (@w@),.,.but i want it more like a medium ash blond though .,..,,.later~~

No comments:

Post a Comment