Tuesday, February 9, 2010

finally a snow day! almost. i had classes this morning then decided not to go to my 330-620pm class due to the weather. it usually takes me about 10 minutes to get back to my apartment from campus, but today took A LOT longer to get home. so much snow outside!!!(x_x) but luckily they closed the school down at 3:00pm. so when i got home, i went back to sleep for a bit and now i am up and ready to do,.,.,.something non school related!!! XDD  although i need to finish my illustration which you see above~~ i need to mount and wrap it for presentation tomorrow. i really hope there will be no classes tomorrow, or i will be sad to drive in this 'wonderful' weather again in the morning.

i really want to dye my hair soon, but i should def. wait till spring break,.,.,right?

1 comment: