Friday, February 5, 2010

 
did i mention that my friend bought me this at the convention for sharing my badge with her?? i'm in love, but i couldnt find the other one (T-T). anyways this will be another sad update. i dont know why i keep posting them (*-*) ahhh must be that time of year where a lot of ppl feel depressed due to the lack of sun..,,.,.or they just hate school that much (=_=). anyways this week has been a very bad week for me. i feel more depressed with schooling since my one instructor is forcing me to become a cookie cutter of girls and to design more normal stuff for a better grade. <<<< hate hate hate. everyone has been mentioning v-day, which i call single awareness day XDD and decided to make my friends cookies in the shapes of hearts and break them in half hahah!!! but it has been such a long time since i last went on a date (*-*), even though a lot of ppl say that others will call me cute or adorable, but still no dating in this ones life lol. also my dad was in the hospital for a long time due to pneumonia, but was recently released . when i called him during the week he wasnt doing any better. he sounded like his father (@.@) and he said he lost a lot of weight because he couldnt eat (T-T)..,,.i really wanted to pack up my stuff and go back home to take care of him (T^T) x100000000. it really bothers me that i cant do anything at this point and same with my mom. shes been upset with some stuff and i feel like i want to go back to see her as well. it must be an asian thing (thats what everyone says) that no matter the age you will always want to take care of your parents no matter what. is this true? anyways.,,.since i was such an emotional wreck i decided to do something, like dye my hair or get more piercings, so i went and got more piercings - eyebrow and tongue,.,.,.they had a sale going on that day, buy one get one free. so that was a good day. but now i feel lazy and dont want to do any of my projects even though everything is due next week *sigh*,.,.,.but in other news!!! i was offered another (this is the third time) partnership with youtube, but im not going to take it hahah~ thank you for watching my videos and leaving comments~ it truly makes me happy (*^^*)y
 
 
  
it's so hard to eat at the moment, my tongue is still sore, so ive been making smoothies and been drinking those lol~,.,.,i should work out now (*-*) then do homework,.,.,.,.yes (>.>) thats what i SHOULD do hahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment