Friday, February 12, 2010

i dyed my hair today XD,.,.,.go figure that i couldn't wait. but im happy that i only bleached my hair once (*_*) and i got rid of all the black, but you know that horrid orange color right? well i just went with it and will just wait until march or something to redye my hair, cause i know this color will fade and you can tell where i had blond and where i had orange hair hahah!!!

 
before

 
after
where i had the brown before turned white when i attempted to do a root touch-up and some how the bleach went all over that section making it lighter than what i wanted, so it looks kinda gray auburn color XD

maybe i should save up and go to a salon like i keep telling myself and have them correct EVERYTHING.,,.and maybe get my eyebrows dyed (@w@),,.,.after my piercing heals (>.>)


at least i didnt lose any length when i dyed my hair today ,.,.yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment