Wednesday, May 19, 2010

if you havent checked out youtube..,,.i have uploaded a new video for you guys
instead of doing a request since its mostly just one person wanting one kind of style,..,i wanted to create a style that can be diverse in any style that someone likes or has.
anyways watch and comment please!,.,.hopefully my next video will be a special one (*w*).,.,but that wont happen for another couple months lol

you can wait another two months right?? you did before you can do it again (^o^)

so i just finished my first day of my summer class,..,and i felt like i was getting picked on by the instructor,..,like he kept saying what i was doing was wrong and everything and i became so frustrated!!! (>,<) i just wanted to leave after all of his comments at everything i did!.,,.,.it was kinda draining,.,,.
but everyone tells me i always have a blank face when an instructor talks to me or critiques so they cant read what im feeling or thinking. like my face freezes when i go to class (*-*) no expression. bah owell
only a month left of classes and then ill be done (^^;)

also ive been on a strict exercise and diet routine now! i always feel better after running for an hour (^w^),.,.but i cry when i stop myself from eating really good food thats left over from the party (;_;),.,.but gotta be in control of everything!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you wearing green contacts? Your eyes popped out at me in a good way.

    Good luck with the summer classes! I think I'd go insane without a break. I'm already dreading next year's classes. I still haven't been able to get an internship. I feel kinda depressed about it.

    ReplyDelete