Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i really wanted to punch this hoe for calling me fucking spoiled. i worked really hard to get where i am now and the things i have. i never had all the greatest stuff when growing up and neither did my parents. my mom was poor back in the philippines and my dad is in a family of 7 siblings.  they tried hard to raise me and my other brothers and my mom worked hard to come to america and start a new life and give the best she could to us. because she didnt have anything back home she wanted to give her kids everything that she never had even if that meant working over time every day/weekend
i work hard to make ends meet and try my hardest to accomplish a lot in life. if my life seemed so perfect to her well its because i busted my ass to get where i am now and what i have in my possessions. im not spoiled, i work hard for the things i have. pisses me off so much

No comments:

Post a Comment