Monday, May 31, 2010

ah i received my book in the mail saturday!! its really beautiful and you can really see all the details in the garments. kai's garment looks really complicated with the details. anyways im excited and i just have to recheck a couple things about uruha's outfit since i can see more of it. just a few changes from my original sketches. ah exciting!!
i also went to the AZN festival all day sunday.,.,.apparently it was 90 degrees out but it wasnt that bad (says the person wearing all black and pants!) and the only thing i was afraid of was my face getting red from the sun,..,.,applied sunscreen only on my face,.,.and yet it still gets a little burn (T_T). makes me sad (T^T). after the festival i went to the gym for a couple hours and went to a friends house to make dinner,.,.again,.,.they have central air <3 ,.,.so exhausted after all that,.,.finally slept a full nights sleep (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment