Monday, January 3, 2011

thank you to the new ppl who have sub to my blog :333333
even though its not a lot, its still nice~~~ thank you thank you thank you ~~~~

anyways,.,.its a new year,.,.and if you followed me on facebook you would know what has happened recently. im still recovering from that disaster and i cannot say when i will get over it. but its a new day and with my friends listening and helping me out through this little bump in the road i will be able to get over it all.

anyways if you have seen my youtube channel i have been posting new videos like no other.,.,i hope thats a good thing for you guys!!! im trying to make up from the lost time where i didnt post anything. im hoping to make an epic video soon before i head back to classes,.,.,but i still need to think up of new hair styles for you guys to try out. so bare with me :33

No comments:

Post a Comment