Friday, January 28, 2011

OHAYOCON DAY 1
i met IBI!!!! he was so sweet to everyone and really helped out ppl in picking clothes. its like awww~
but i was talking to the ppl at the booth and everything then i showed them my hangry and angry tattoos and everyone there geeked out and wanted to take pictures of it XD. even IBI!  and when i finished shopping i got to take a pic with him and get his autograph and in one of the pictures he wanted me to show my tattoos again lol. he really liked them (*w*)
ahhh when i checked out the guy that runs the booths he asked me if i was going to any other cons since he has remembered me from the other conventions. i told him that i was going to sakuracon and hes like, you want to work at sakuracon at the jrock booth?? and i was like OHHH YEAAA im so interested!!!! he said i get a free pass and everything. super super stoked!!!! he told me hell give me a call soon to give more details about it.,,.and i can not wait for sakuracon!!!!
first day ..,,.epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment