Monday, June 28, 2010

i dyed my hair black
i need to cut off the dead ends so it will look and feel healthier
i threw away all my hair dying stuff and bout ready to give my friends the rest of my stuff so i will stop dying my hair (i fill a huge bag full of hair dying supplies that i use) <<< scary
i went out to see a comedy that i thought was free,..,but it wasnt so instead i went to a park and took pictures
and ate chinese afterwards lol
tomorrow.,.,a think a cook in,..,not cook out,..,.,i want to drink XD,..,not go swimming,.,my hair is so dead and damaged that i dont want the water to kill it more (*_*)
wednesday get my hair cut,..,hope it goes well,..,still deciding the style though,..,but not a lot can happen since my hair is so short anyways
sunday,.,.happy 4th again!,..,going out that day too~~,..,.,
such a busy week this one is XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment