Monday, July 5, 2010

ahahah!!
i dont know why, but this site has prevented me from updating for like,.,.ever!!!
i couldnt please my bloggin addiction (^^;)
ah,..,now im like,.,.(*_*) what do i type now???
hmm yes i did get my haircut, by the same stylist from last year,.,.she looked different
finished a painting and sent it out.,.,,,.i really hate painting, but i hope they will like it~
i uhh went to the cook in thingy but didnt stay long cuz a phone call convinced me to go somewhere hurhurhur
and,.,..,oh!!!
HAPPY LATE 4th!!!
i went out that day,.,.,.watched a parade, had a bbq in the park, water balloon fights where i delivered the last blow bwuahahaha.,.,till someone dumped water from a water bottle on me (T-T).,,.and played frisbee~~~ all in 90 degree weather and wearing pants XDDD

i hope you guys had a good 4th or if you dont celebrate it,.,.i hope you had a lovely sunday~~~

ah hopefully ill do a video soon!!! (^^),..,it will be lovely nao's hair (alicenine. drummer),.,.hes my favorite from that group and was my fav drummer when i first got into japanese music~~~
i hope you will enjoy it (*^^*)v

1 comment: