Thursday, June 10, 2010

finished the shirt,..,.,didnt take that long at all
ah was on the phone when i took the second pic (>.>)

i went ahead and redyed my hair,..,root touch up + thick hair = pain in the arse
but 10 minutes before i was suppose to wash out my hair,..,.,my good friend called and asked for a favor.,.,,.
basically he locked his keys in his car and the car was running and since i have a car he called me to deliver him this spare key of his (and where he was at was a good 30 minutes away).,.,.,so ..,i had the hair dye in my hair,..,WAY longer than i was suppose to (since i didnt have time to wash it out and deliver the key,.,.so i drove all the way there with dye in my hair).,.,and instead of turning into a beautiful brown color,..,it turned into a red/brown,.,.more red than brown,.,..,color

guh,..,maybe ill go to a salon like i keep telling myself next month and get it properly dyed (>.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment