Friday, April 2, 2010



i was thinking about doing a theme video tutorials this time
some ppl have requested tutorials of the members from alicenine.
i thought since almost all the members had requests i could do videos of all the members makeup and hair (course i suck at makeup but whateves >: B)
i have to look at some pictures to see what styles i can do with my current hair and more than likely i will do a style where i wont be damaging my hair THAT much,.,.since yea,.,.ive dyed it a little too much this time and have to cut some of my bangs length
so now i have short bangs again (damn).,.,but hair always grow back (^^;)

oh, right,..,i dyed my hair brown to match uruha's hair,.,.so i can cosplay as him : {D
even though it wont be for a long while,.,i just wanted an excuse to color my hair lol
being blond just didnt suit me,.,.too hard to maintain the color and keeping it healthy,..,too dry for my taste
anyways,.,.i will try to make a new video for you guys! soon .,.,very soon (>.>) (because a lot of you guys asked me if im going to make any new videos OR to continue youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment