Saturday, April 10, 2010

every time i start to make a new video, i stop it, look at it,..,and hate it. i dont know what it is, but i think this time i am really going to take a break from youtube for a bit.  i only have what? a month left of schooling and then summer school. hopefully ill be able to find a good job this summer and i have my own person things i want to do over the summer, to better myself and to better my sewing skill so i can guarantee myself that i will get into the fashion show.

i hope that who ever reads this from youtube,..,.,,.,..,will understand

but hopefully before my classes start for my senior year i can make this video i wanted to do for awhile. it will be special for me to share it with you guys and i hope it will also help you guys as well!! it will benefit me and you <3,.,..,.,if all goes as plan i can do it (*^^*)b

2 comments:

  1. that's bad, but I can understand this. So take a break.

    Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for understanding! when i come back ill make sure you will be happy!! <333

    ReplyDelete