Wednesday, March 31, 2010

oh shiz.,,.i finally see that i have a few comments.,.,.,wonder how i can get notified with those???
actually i never realized that some ppl have commented some of my posts.,.,.,.,,.

i didnt realize ppl like my videos that much~
but honestly guys, you can live without me for awhile!! (^^;)
maybe ill do something that doesnt have me doing my hair.,,..,yea (>.>)

maybe that Q&A video i havent done that i said i would do ,.,.hmm when? last year? hah!
guhh i have such a headache ,.,.,.going to sleep now,.,.maybe skipping class tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. here I am again with my bad english (sorry for that)
    did you know that you've got some fans because of your videos? So yes we can live without you, but we don't like that idea. Oh I hope you understand what I mean ^.~

    Greetings, Rumi

    ReplyDelete