Saturday, March 13, 2010

for the past couple days ive been playing pico,..,i guess its a similar version of pigg without having a blog on ameblo.,.,lol,..,,. its really fun! and addicting  (*_*) some japanese ppl were laughing at my poor japanese, so they were teaching me lol.,..,they said my translator is horrible (=_=)

this is my character,,..,i like guy characters more than girls haha, they just always look cooler (>.>) cept lightning from ffxiii ,..,.,now she looks cool! XD i want to make her outfit for the hell of it!! (^o^)!
speaking of outfits,.,.a guy with a company saw some of my designs and wants to use it in their character design, but i dont like the ones i made.,.,so i want to ask him next time,.,.if i can redesign better outfits for his project ahah~,.,.although he doesnt like my name (T-T),.,.he likes liwanag or mitsuko better XD,.,.since my real name is like a boys name, that he doesnt approve ,.,.lol,..,,.(>.>) 

anyways i found michael jackson!!

lol hes still around~~ (*^^*)

anyways i HAVE to take summer classes now (=_=),.,.not an option anymore,..,there goes my summer and an extra month of classes,.,,.., owell i hope i am able to work while still attending classes (^^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment