Wednesday, January 20, 2010

put on a smile so no one thinks youre sad~ even though ive only attended classes for two days now, i feel like i want to give up already. i had signed up for a lot of classes that have nothing to do with fashion and still kept some fashion classes. why you ask? its required to take classes outside of our majors to become a more well rounded person per say. with these new classes they have already discriminated me just because i am in fashion. as if all the ppl that are in fashion do not belong in a writing class or a portrait class or a history class that is for illustrators (hey i wanted to go into illustration originally!!). i already had my portrait instructor question why i am in a class for animation/illustrators and basically said that he wants to have a talk with me for my reasoning for signing up for the class. in writing.,.,,.the teacher could tell since i sat in a corner by myself. and every other class,..,.,i just feel like they all hate me. and i already dislike my fashion instructors so this year is a no win for me AT ALL!!! (>,<) i feel no passion to continue with fashion or to do anything of that sort. i see my illustration friends drawing all the time, i see those animation ppl doing sketches of scenes and there i sit across from them bitching and whining about how i hate my classes...,,.,.i have no interest, no passion anymore for it. i just want to give up now. i feel that after taking those three semesters of ppl bashing me, stereotyping me, hating me (mostly the fashion girls since im too different from them), and having no friends in my major that i can just flat out tell everything to (gotta watch out for myself..,.,those bitches are really rude) i ,.,..,just ,.,..,,.want to quit.,.,,.end of story,..,,..,

No comments:

Post a Comment