Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years guy! i hope this year will bring you happiness and peace <3 i spent the final days of 2009 dying my hair and running around with my good friend lol. we basically went to the japanese market where i bought gatsby hi-bleaching kit and to hana gifts to look around lol and also spent new years eve watching the movie sherlock holmes in the theaters and going over to my 'second family's' house (*^^*) i hope this year i can achieve my resolution!! and i hope i can make really great videos for you guys~ someone has requested a complex make-up tutorial of hitsugi, but im afraid to attempt it XD,..,.who ever is his make-up artist i applaud them XDD and because im slowly letting my hair grow im going to attempt all the longer hair tutorials that ppl have requested months ago! i hope you guys are having a nice new years day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment