Saturday, November 7, 2009

in my psychology class we have to write a paper about ourselves and an experience that has influenced us in a negative/positive or even both.,,.ways. i thought of doing various things, but i found that i can't type up so many pages on that even in my life,,.sadly (^^;).,,.., then i thought about my parents divorce.,.,,.8 years ago i believe? it was on xmas eve when it was decided. i was trying to recall everything that had happened and how it effected my life,.,.,.and when i started to think about it just randomly.,,..,my eyes were full of tears.,.,and they kept pouring out. i didnt realize how much i was effected by it.,,.by just remembering some things from those nights and every night that followed until i moved out on my own. it's weird,.,.well i think it is (^^;),.,.,.i guess i kept all those emotions bottled up from everyone else since none of my friends had divorce parents at the time i was in elementary/middle/ or even high school.,.,.,., my god.,.,.,elementary school was when it happened.,.,i forgot about that,.,., i still find it weird,.,.there was no one to blame.,,.and i still have wonderful relationships with both my parents, so after i blotted up my tears i asked,.,.why am i crying like this?? im thinking about writing a different event in my life or else my laptop will fry from all these random tears that are coming out.,.,.,but the paper is due in a couple days.,.,., such a pitiful girl i am

1 comment:

  1. That picture is so cute :-)

    I think having divorced parents is one of those things that you have to go through to understand what it's like. Maybe they should have a club for people with divorced parents in school? Kind of like a support group, only make it more fun so that it doesn't suck (think food and games)

    ReplyDelete