Sunday, November 22, 2009

i'm always the girl with the multicolored hair. everyone was disappointed on how,..,,.normal i looked at my friends birthday party back home. i told them just a couple years looking normal com'on guys!! their response,,..,.,no.,.,i ,.,.i cant see you looking that normal *sigh* my plan of action for the next year is to let my hair go,.,.,.let it become long like i once had in middle school .,,.god has it been that long since i had hair past my shoulders!?! then hopefully get it colored like waka's hair from danger gang XDD simple, not a lot of touch ups that needs to happen and i think i can manage the coloring lol towards the end of summer break ill get it colored professionally and hopefully by that time my hair will be looooong,..,.,or just long in general buwahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment