Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cherry Kisses

i finished one out of three projects and still need to study for three exams i cannot wait till these next two weeks are over with!!! anyways i made this dress for draping class. it was fun, hard work and i call it cherry kisses. it's really cute and i made my mom wear it XD, she fits perfectly in it, except the bust. i thought to myself, damn i need to weigh 100 pounds to fit in this (*-*) anyways i kinda want to sell it since this isnt my style, but this is my design that i made for class that i really love. it's so cute!! but i cant fit in it (T-T),.,.,.maybe i should start losing weight so i can at least wear it once lol this is totally out of my norm for designing clothes, but i made it up with my pattern final. i made a pair of pants like these, but a different kind of material since i couldnt find what looks like the right kind of fabric. i didnt put any pockets on it just yet and im still debating whether to put them on or not.hopefully it turns out alright in the end! i only have one more week to work on it~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment