Monday, September 21, 2009

More Hair Pictures, ZOMG i have a problem

my goal is to grow out my hair and get it cut like hiko's from danger gang or even aoi's from the gazette,..,., either way, they're both the same style and all i have to do is not go to a salon for a long ass time XDD,.,.,.ahh!! i have a horrible obsession with hair (=_=),.,.i should have gone to cosmetology school instead of art school XDD!! i hope this week i wont have a lot of homework (=_=) now that i'm done with exams for a couple weeks i can focus on my art projects and hopefully create some good piece to put in my portfolio (*^^*)v i want to make another cosplay outfit!,..,i want to make so many (=_=) but i want to make something that aoi has worn X0DD it's been almost a month since i have ordered that wig for my bou cosplay and it still hasn't came in the mail yet,.,..,bahh i wanted to wear that outfit for this halloween party XDD.,.lame!!! back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment