Saturday, September 19, 2009

Make More, Sell. Make More

while looking at fabric swatches, i found this really nice looking fabric for halloween. it was a must buy. so i made a skirt out of it. the fabric underneath i think is too stiff for the top fabric which is a jersey knit. it's light but still has weight on it~. i love it~ XD. though the waistband is a little too small in width, so i may go back and fix that, but i'm so damn tired (x_x) i finished it within 3-4 hours?.,.,i think i should start making some stuff and sell them XDD, get some money huh? ah i'm so dead in the picture and i really need to clean my apartment (*-*;) i should shower and sleep, or shower homework and sleep, or just sleep XDDD i want my hair to long again (=_=), why did i freaking cut it? .,,.i shoulda just dyed it black, get a nice trim and let it go.,.,,.fuck! my friends are not helping my addiction of cutting my hair XDD ,..,,.sleep time (=_=)zZZZzzzZZZZ.,,.,.,.,.

No comments:

Post a Comment