Saturday, August 15, 2009

Special Post

last tutorial this year, for reals. if you are reading this blog then it's probably because i have sent you a link from my youtube account over here.,.or the url,..,.,(^^;) anyways, my reasons for going on hiatus from the camera is due not only to classes( this year i really need to focus on what i am doing), but also for myself. i never thought that i would get more than 2 subscribers so this is quite a shock to me. i appreciate the comments that are genuine and sincere with a little love sprinkled on top, but the ones that are meant to hurt a person's feelings or ego, to say the least, are quite annoying and pathetic on their part. because arguing or saying that someone is ugly through the internet and especially on youtube can tell a lot about a person. they have no respect, low self-esteem, and have issues with them self, or are really cocky bastards that believe they're the shit. either way those people are some of the reasons why i want to step away from camera and the hairspray. a person can only take so much abuse until they realize that they have a problem. i enjoy making videos for those who appreciate and accept the fact that i took the time out of my day and my schedule to sit infront of a camera and show you how to attempt a hairstyle that you want. i guess no one realizes that it takes awhile for me, in general, to set things up, to look and absorb the style and hoping that the first take is a good one. i remember just for the side spikes alone took me three attempts. and three days to do it (=-)\ also the fact that people do not realize how often the musicians change their hair styles. it's annoying when someone tells me that my style is not correct or that is not right or that person has a more mature look. i guess i take the time to observe and pick out one of the many hairstyles that one person has had to suit the hair cut i have at the time. i can only do so much! i wish you would understand that. granted i attempt, and granted that i work on it, but rest assure i do not have their hair cuts, i do not have their stylist, and i do not know how they do their hair style exactly, because i am not them!!! gosh O(>,<)o i cannot tell you how annoyed i am with those who comment those words and im tired of arguing with people/looking at those comments. my god man! if you say i cant do it or that is not right, then damnit do it your fucking self and show me a better technique!!!.,.,.,also.,.,im not a hair dresser.,.,.,im a student (^^;) nonetheless i am happy to help out those who want to learn. i guess i get a high off of helping others (seriously yo! haha i guess i start doing other things to get a high of it XP). maybe it's due to the attention i recieve or just wanting to read the thank yous and the kind words that some people post. other reason; my self. my health has slowly gone down hill just recently. i dont know what is the cause but it's not anyones fault but mine. i've been making trips to visit my parents as i do not live with them anymore (i'm still a young person and living on your own at such a young age is hard) and to stock up and refill my medication (dont worry nothing too serious.,.,). i want to step back and take better care of myself and my body. ..,.,its the only one i have (*^^*)y. also for my hair as well. i've notice that a lot of my hair has been falling out. it could be because i am shedding, yes believe it or not we humans do shed like our kitties and puppies, or the fact i have inflicted so much to my hair over the course of 3 months that its finally caving in. if you havent notice the change in hair cuts, that is why i cut off most of my hair. i wanted to start fresh, even if i confuse others of what gender i am (i have had shorter hair and have heard in the halls "dude, is that a guy or a girl?"). just recently when i went to the outdoor mall, a lot people have gave me this stare of .,,.what..,.,who.,.,girl?.,.,guy?? look. when i pointed that out to the people who i was with. they noticed as well. anyways, yes my hair, it needs a rest from the teasing, the wax, and the pulling. i believe 4 months shall be plenty of time. if not than i shall wait a little bit longer. i hope that i have truly helped out those who need it and i hope that the viewers will wait for my return. who knows i could change by then and can make better videos??? hell just a few years back i had 4 different colors in my and now im sticking with one? a person can change a lot. and now i wonder if i am moving on from youtube. to do something else that can keep me entertained for awhile. im surprised i stuck with this for a year actually. i can stick to one thing yay!!! *happy dance* .,..,., yes. those are my reasons for going on hiatus, the real reasons.,.other than classes. i had a great year and i hope that you will wait for me. <3 me (*^~^*)y

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your hiatus. I hope it does you well and you get to rest and have some fun doing other stuff XD every one needs some down time after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeyy >///<
    I will totally wait like the patient puppy I am OAO I always wanted to ask a style of you, but I think that of you give your hair (and the rest of your body ûu) a rest, it is just the better.

    Oh, I am living on my own too (even if its in another country XD). I know you will do good ûu Good luck anyhow~

    Ps, you are so right about the haters. Everyone of your fans will tell you the same: You are an amazing person, which tutorials are totally sexy and helping. It doesn't matter how you look alike or what skin you have or whatever. We do what we want, basta ûu

    ReplyDelete