Sunday, August 2, 2009

I give myself some credit

but if my instructors saw how i constructed this, they would so fail me XD.,.XC but i give myself credit for now being a second year in fashion. granted i learned some stuff in class, but not everything and then having a horrible instructor for one semester and playing catch up second semester with a different hardcore pattern making instructor still hasn't taught me everything. i say these little outfits gives me practice in how to figure out everything. i think i will do ok in draping because i hate making patterns lol!! ah i think it took me four days to make this outfit, nonstop i might add. though i didn't line the jacket since i didn't have any extra light weight fabric which really makes the jacket look like it was half ass ya know? owell im kinda happy in how it turned out. i hope this year i will learn a lot more and can remake this again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment