Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Plan

when sam came over last night, he was seriously sad that i cut my hair. i told him that if i don't cut my hair for a whole year then i would have a good six inches. now he's determined to not let me go to the hair dresser lol. my plan is to not cut my hair for a whole year. please go by fast (^^;) ah today is my last day of my break and classes start up! i already recieved my syllabus for one class, marketing, and it doesn't seem that bad. just a lot of reading about the market and understanding why certain things are set up a specific way for the consumers. ah what to do today!!?!?!,.,..,i want to clean and organize some things for i go back. yes. so my plan: clean organize paper work draw clean make myself into a pretty pretty princess play farmville on facebook <<<< anyone else addicted???? lately i've been addicted to fireflight, VIVID, and Anna Tsuchiya

1 comment:

  1. You start back too soon. I start next week but I really don't want to go back :-/

    I think I'm gonna keep using xanga. I'll come on here to read your stuff, but I think my stuff I'll keep doing there... even though I don't feel like writing much lately... this website looks confusing.

    ReplyDelete