Tuesday, August 10, 2010

what my hair looks like outside.,,.,.i did pretty well for dying it myself,.,..,i havent gotten this kinda blond color in a long time.

anyways i went to a costume shop yesterday and i drooled over all the custom made outfits in the back of the store.,,.,.it made me want to sew more and to become a costume designer even more
gahhh i wish my school had classes for custom design (or never gotten rid of those classes) and not those crappy ready to wear bullshit
thats all i want




Mitsuko says:
 i wanna be cooool
 dont ruin this for mee
 so,.,.,on dailybooth.,.,i commented on a picture,.they commented me back and found out they have been following me on youtube XDD
系ティ says:
 hahaha XD YOU ARE COOOOL X3
Mitsuko says:
 small internet world XD
系ティ says:
 hahah XD

1 comment: