Saturday, August 7, 2010



i got my first threat from youtube today!
and received a handful of messages from my viewers about it and i responded with this:

hello!
im sorry about this
i just came back from doing my own thing and read that due to the use of me using deluhi's music and saying that it is mine (using the name and song title in the tag/search section portion) has caused problems with the music company and for me.  threaten to have my site shut down and everything,..,blahblahblah,.,.

i will upload the video again, but some footages will be lost (mostly the ending) because i deleted those videos when i finished editing the original and im too lazy to retape it.

when i get back later today i will be uploading the video and hopefully i wont get looked at again and be careful in how i tag my videos

sorry for the problem
mitsuko

if anything happens to my channel as in being shut down,..,then i cannot help it, it will be youtubes decision. i hope that nothing happens,..,i just need to be more careful in how i tag the videos,.,.if the worst case happens.,.,i guess i will be done with youtube (^^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment