Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fail

i wanted to practice styling my hair for some up coming videos and it was a total fail (*-*) its been so long since i spiked up my hair. and just recently (like 5 days ago) i went out to get my hair thinned out and trimmed. sadly the lady blunt cut my layers and touched my bangs when i stated do not touch the bangs, ill clean them up on my own. HOE, no tip for her.,.,,XDD i kid, but she only charged me $10 so i was happy i saved like $5. anyways my layers are getting to long (=_=) but i dont want to cut it because i want to prove to a lot of ppl that i can stop cutting my hair! so i need to hurry and do a lot of those tutorials that ppl have requested (*~*) in other news the painting is going pretty well. there's a lot more i need to do , but i cant sit on my ass for hours while painting that huge canvas on the floor (=_=) either way it will get done soon! hopefully by the end of this week and then i can collect my money ($ w $)!! then i can start making everyones xmas gifts <33 ok its not rush hour now..,i should go get food and continue to work on that painting.,.,,.and styling my hair XD

No comments:

Post a Comment