Sunday, December 20, 2009

DONE COMPLETE FINISH!!!!!!!

i finally finished that huge painting today! ah it felt so good.,,.and when i made my friend hold it up it just looked so,.,.,.,.wonderful XD. i was in aw that i painted it! seriously i have improved A LOT in my painting skillz dahaha looks like i didnt do it but someone else did, i guess im still in shock that i did it \(^o^)/ too bad that the person who wanted me to paint it being a big dick about it and wont make any deal about the price on it,.,.,.sadly hes older than me, but is being a big baby. (=_=) now i have to drive up north with this big ass painting just to show it to him to reach SOME agreement on the price. dammmmnn but now i can say that the joker was in the back seat of my car hahah! i also started crocheting my scarf,.,.,.its going to take forever to finish it, but it will give me something to do during the time i spend back home with my family (because they have no internet and i have nothing left at my parents home so i just sit around doing nothing lol) hope everyone is having a good time during their breaks and i hope to make a couple hair tutorials for you in january~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment