Sunday, July 19, 2009

*SIGH*

this is a picture from where i used to live, before i moved to the city,,.,i truely miss that place when i went out with one of my friends and we took the bus to go down high st. well the bus was kinda full and we couldn't sit near each other. anyways the person sitting next to my friend moved, and she was telling me to move back. well this big,HUGE, black guy that was being a dick since we got on, sat purposely in that seat and told me to "sit your chink ass down, you ain't getting this seat". it kinda pissed me off for one, im not chinese and second.,,.seriously? why is ok for you to say chink and for me not to say the 'n' word? i seriously held my tongue because i realized i would probably get my ass kicked if i said anything since the majority of the bus was of black people. but when i was leaving my friends house and got in my car, this random black guy came up to my car and i wasn't in the mood, so i motioned to my mouth like i can't speak english (i know,..,lame, but i do get away with it XD) and he was like (well i barely heard the guy since my windows were up) "no i dont want a smoke" and then i kept motioning to my face and shaking my head.,.,and then he called me fucking ugly .,,..,hahah! i thought it was funny, but still so rude that was my day, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment