Friday, July 24, 2009

Hold On, New Idea

i've decided to hold off on Waka's and Juri's outfit and instead make Shou's outfit from the pv gradation. after looking at his outfit and other cosplayers (it's just so hard to see the outfit in the video) it seems pretty simple and not as time consuming as Bou's was (his took 4 days none stop) i decided to make this outfit, since i cant cosplay as bou no longer since no one is able to order a wig for me off of ebay XD and also the fact that my friends thought my hair resembles shou's a lot. i like to thank natalie for giving me this idea! im really stoked to make this outfit~ i even went out and bought the fabric that i needed, which wasn't a lot thankfully (since someone donated a lot of black fabric to me, thank you!!!<3333) so i only spent $50 for fabric and elastic XD! finally something exciting for me to make! XD the only thing im a little iffy on is the shorts, since no one has taught me how to properly make shorts and i refuse to buy a pair!! .,.,maybe one day is dedicated to figuring out how to construct shorts XD

No comments:

Post a Comment