Thursday, December 2, 2010

dear you,
im glad you are out of my life. you only brought me down. you are immature, a hypocrite, and irritating. even though you are older than me, i feel like im the one that has the maturity of a person who is your age. you act like you are superior over me and you can do no wrong. you say a lot of shit, but when it comes to me or any other person confronting you about it, you back away and act like you didnt do anything. even though im a lot shorter than you,.,.you cant handle a pint size half asian in your face. all you do is act all innocent and tough when youre around other ppl. but when i come in the room you just coward away and go off running. im glad youre gone. you just hold me back and make me feel like shit about my appearance and my work. at least i try to do the things i say and give 100%,.,.i just dont talk i do it. which i know is a lot more than what you can do. at least im graduating on time and not dicking around. the only thing i regret is wasting these 3 years with you and dropping money and gas on your ass.
and the saddest part is, ,.,.im not sad about this ending,.,.im just mad that i didnt end this relationship a long .,,.LONG ,..,time ago

no love
me

No comments:

Post a Comment