Sunday, October 25, 2009

His name is Tucker

that's tucker,,.he was walking around the pet store i went to just to hold rabbits,.,.since my bunny doesn't allow me to pick her up (^////^). he was huge~ i went to a store to sell some of my manga but since they only offered me $18 for 20 odd mangas (original print and great condition) and a few old novels i dont read anymore,.,.i said screw it and took them all back.,.,i dont know what to do with them and i need some extra money (T-T). but after that big scam i went to a japanese gift shop and grocery store to buy some stuff like rilakkuma and instant curry and rice so i dont have to cook XDD. lucky me everything was on sale, but you had to fight through all the asians to get what you wanted. least they were my height buwahah!! sadly when i was walking to the store i wished i was full asian or at least full white. i honestly dont have many asian friends, since to them im too americanized and not asian enough for them. and when i hang out with my caucasian friends they dont understand what its like to be a hapa. they say that they are a mix of different races but they are still considered caucasian. anyways when i was at a book store i found a book full of hapa's stories and they are really encourage and insight to see that im not the only one that feels like im too white/asian in certain situations. i feel enlighted and inspired. next semester i have a full schedule which will drain me from sleep (T-T) but i have to do this so i can graduate and finish on time.,.,.,.must get it done!! i hope you guys liked my video i posted recently. i did that one night after seeing a lot of gurus making halloween make up and i wanted to test out my new camera i got. sadly it kept turning everything orange and i had to go get it fixed (T-T). so i just edited what i had. that's why i didnt use a well light room because everything was orange (@~@). ill do hair tutorials next year, these last few month ill try to do make up tutorials you have requested <3. please wait for me (*^^*)y

No comments:

Post a Comment