Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Im tired, so i update

ah a dress, the first one ive worn in a VERY long time (@_@).,.,only because i didnt finish my laundry XDD ive been volunteering at my school as of late and it is very boring (=_=) i sit around all day, then do very little work. my boss is a racist sexist ass, but still lovable in a way??? he already gave me 40 hours of volunteering and its only been a couple days.,.,he told me i can leave whenever and dont have to show up if i want until next week when i give him a new form.,.,crazy, but very nice of him the only thing that bothers me are the student workers.,.,everyone complains how horrible my school is but youre still attending it. the worst is the fact that even they dont care, they care less about repairing the rooms.,decently (=_=).,.,.,,. i should complain much right? even though i feel like i should just slack since im not getting paid, but the fact that its for my scholarship i stay loyal to actually do the work ya know?? owell .,.,thats what has been going on for me as of late~ im currently bleaching my hair (*^^*), though i still wont be blonde until a couple more times (i should go to a professional)

No comments:

Post a Comment